I am interested in the following:
- the co-production of space and identity, with a focus on gender, sexuality, race, class, and nation;
- critical geography;
- transnational and national comparative urbanisms;
- studies of urban processes and practices;
- theories and experiences of the everyday;
- participatory qualitative methodologies, particularly those geographically-related such as mental mapping;
- power, privilege, and justice;
- queer theory and feminist theory.
Click here to read about my present research.