The reflections about and videos of QIS2 are here!
We were fortunate enough to have a really crackerjack group of scholar-activists write posts on various forums about their time at QIS2. We resposted them on this site as an archive, and you can find them all below. Jessa and I (Jack) are making progress with other QIS2ers on our special issue and we will post here once there’s any news.
- Diana Anselmo-Sequeira: Attending QIS2: Being Here and Now, or Once upon a Time
- Jack Gieseking: And the Gieseking Version: “What’s Queer @ Internet Studies Now?”
- Jean Hardy: Queer Visibility in Queer Internet Studies: A Reflection on QIS2
- Jessa Lingel: What’s queer about the internet now?, reflections from Jessa Lingel
- Emma Stamm: Quantum Identities: Reflections on #QIS2
- Kalle Westerling: Queer Internet Studies 2.0, a Reflection
The tweets: Storify of #QIS2 Tweets
We recorded two of the day’s sessions, the panel of speakers sharing research and expertise on different facets of sexuality and digital media, and the keynote dialogue between Katherine Sender and Shaka McGlotten. Also, we’ve gathered an awesome set of blog posts from attendees, feel free to check those out for more information about the day’s conversations and dialogues.