All of my publications are publicly and freely available on my resume & CV page here.
Here are some highlights from my work:
- I’m writing my second book, Dyke Bars*: Queer-Trans Spaces for the End Times
- I launched the LBQT*S Dating & Hookup App Study with a survey in 2023 — it’s still open and you can take it through the summer!
- My monograph is A Queer New York, and its companion website with interactive queer history maps can be found at An Everyday Queer New York
- For over a decade, I’ve been creating data visualizations of LGBTQ+ histories, cultures, and political economies to tell see stories in new ways
- I conducted research on transgender people’s use of Tumblr as a medium for culture production, self-understanding, information sharing, and health knowledge
- I continue to work on LGBTQ historic sites and preservation, as part of my work for the National Park Service Advisory Board for US LGBTQ Sites
- From 2010-2018, I built and maintained the Gender, Sexuality, and Space Bibliography, which was inspired by my years co-administering the Gender & Geography Bibliography